RECON has experienced, Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) trained project managers, superintendents, senior equipment operators, and support personnel who have completed mining-related remediation projects.
Our crews are experienced in working adjacent to operating mines and performing reclamation activities on inactive mine sites, nonoperational sites, and secluded areas. RECON is a self-performing contractor that takes great pride in each project's success.
Our key mine services include:
- Mine-Related Remediation, including removal actions, construction of containment systems, soil, and groundwater treatment via stabilization/solidification
- Waste rock and tailings regrading, capping (synthetic and earthen), and revegetation
- Pit backfilling to manage long-term pit lake water quality
- Haul road and drill site abandonment and reclamation
- Vegetation management
- Construction, operation, and maintenance of groundwater treatment systems and stormwater management features
- Stream stabilization
- Voids, adits, and shaft closure
- Utility abandonment
- Decommissioning and demolition
- Site security and access control