Soil Remediation on Chevron’s Fillmore Works Site
RECON is proud to have worked with Chevron on the Fillmore Works Site providing environmental remediation services for a mandatory EPA cleanup and future beneficial reuse program.
RECON’s Scope of Work Included:
- Performed an infrastructure removal of insulation, concrete, brick, and pipe.
- Removed 29,000 cubic yards of contaminated soil.
- Installed 110,000 cubic yards of mass grading and a storm water system installation.
- Installed a geosynthetic clay liner over two on-site consolidation areas.
- Used GPS units to assist in the excavation and grading.